SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
When your organization sponsors or exhibits at CCMA, you get the opportunity to meet co-op decision-makers, generate awareness of your products and services, and increase sales.
- Increase exposure – Your company logo will be included in the CCMA conference program, program directory and the event website.
- Reinforce your message – Your company literature will be available to all conference attendees.
- Sponsorship recognition – Recognition as a sponsor in various CCMA event listings and during the plenary sessions.
- Signage – Acknowledgement as a sponsor on signage at CCMA.
- Complimentary conference registration – You may receive complimentary registrations based on specific sponsorship type.
CCMA is a great opportunity to connect with food co-op leaders from across the country and to show their support for the cooperative movement.
Find out more in our Sponsorship Packet, and get in touch!
Questions? Contact Megan Webster, Outreach Specialist, UW Center for Cooperatives, email@example.com or 608-890-1048