- Speakers informed of selection – March 29, 2023
- Speakers confirm participation, indicate any schedule needs – April 7, 2023
- Submit biography, photo – April 14, 2023
- Submit speaker agreement – April 28, 2023
- Submit presentation materials – June 2, 2023
- See you in Sacramento! June 8-10, 2023
Submissions: What we need from you
- Biography – please submit a short biography of no more than 250 words. If it is longer than this it will be edited down to fit the requirement.
- Photo – please submit a high resolution photo in a JPEG or PNG format.
You are welcome to use your own presentation format. Breakout sessions will have a widescreen format (16:9). If you have any questions, please contact us.
The following equipment will be provided for breakout sessions: LCD Projector, screen, laptop, microphone, internet connection and wireless presentation remote. Please let us know if you need any specialized audio visual equipment or if you have embedded sound clips or videos.
UWCC will award up to two complimentary in person registrations to the presenter(s) or panelists who participate in your CCMA breakout session. It you have more than two presenters or panelists that are in person, please email Megan Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which panelists will receive the complimentary registration.
How to Register
Registration link will be in your invitation letter. If you encounter any issues, please contact Laura Richards at email@example.com. Please check in at the registration desk onsite to pick up your badge and event information.
You will need to make your own hotel and travel arrangements. Please see our accommodations page for hotel information and reservation contacts. Please note that the conference hotel block fills up very quickly, please make your reservations as soon as possible.
Room set up
We have five breakout spaces for sessions at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento. We will have a mix of theater and workshop (rounds) spaces. Additionally, one space will be set up for hybrid sessions. Rooms and set ups are subject to change as we finalize the program.
* hybrid enabled
Questions? Contact Us!