We are excited to offer virtual participation options for cooperators who are unable to travel to Sioux Falls for the in-person CCMA. We are in the process of designing the virtual component and will provide updates as soon as they are available.
What content will be available virtually for CCMA participants?
We plan to offer live access though webinar of the general sessions on Friday and Saturday, the CCMA Awards Luncheon, and targeted breakout sessions during the day on Friday and Saturday. See the agenda on our WHOVA Platfrom and sort by Virtual.
Will the sessions be recorded?
Yes! We will be recording sessions and make them available on-demand to registered attendees.
How to Access Virtual CCMA 2022 content?
All Virtual CCMA 2022 events will be accessed through an online platform called Whova, so let’s start with directions for how to get there. You have two choices for using Whova:
- Download the app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Access Whova through the web using your laptop or desktop computer.
Which one should you choose? The app has extra social features that make it easy to interact with other CCMA 2022 attendees (in person and virtual), and if you sign up on the web you’ll get an email from Whova encouraging you to use the app instead. However, no matter which option you pick you’ll be able to attend all Virtual CCMA 2022 events.
What will you be able to do in Whova?
- View all scheduled Virtual CCMA 2022 activities and select the ones you want to attend
- Access plenaries, virtual breakout sessions with a single click
- Set up virtual meet-ups to chat with old friends or make new ones
- Participate in Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last minute cancellations
- Get presentation documents and slides (if used in a workshop or other event you’re attending)
Create your account: Whether you download the app or use the web link, you’ll be asked to create an account. It is very important to use the same email that you used when you registered. Do not use the option to “sign in with Facebook” or other social media platforms.