We are excited to offer virtual participation options for cooperators who are unable to travel to Sacramento for the in-person CCMA. We are in the process of designing the virtual component and will provide updates as soon as they are available.
What content will be available virtually for CCMA participants?
We plan to offer live access though live stream of the general sessions on Friday and Saturday, the CCMA Awards Luncheon, and targeted breakout sessions during the day on Friday and Saturday (5 total).
Will the sessions be recorded?
Yes! We will be recording sessions and make them available on-demand to registered attendees.
How to Access Virtual CCMA 2023 content?
All Virtual CCMA 2023 events will be accessed through an online platform called Whova
What will you be able to do in Whova?
- View all scheduled Virtual CCMA 2023 activities and select the ones you want to attend
- Access plenaries, virtual breakout sessions with a single click
- Set up virtual meet-ups to chat with old friends or make new ones
- Participate in Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last minute cancellations
- Get presentation documents and slides (if used in a workshop or other event you’re attending)